I’ve rescued this recipe from the now-defunct livewellnetwork.com – but this is my favorite crepe recipe.
Perfectly Paleo Crepes
This is my crepe recipe adapted from the one originally at livewellnetwork.com
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined.
- Spray small non-stick crepe pan with coconut oil (or melt coconut oil to coat pan) and heat over medium-heat
- Scoop 1/4 c of batter into pan and tilt pan to spread out batter to all edges
- Flip when the outer edges begin to curl and the bubbles in the center have burst and stayed open
- Cook until browned on both sides and transfer to plate.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until all batter is used.