Warning: This stuff is Paleo Crack!
This recipe came to us from E.J.’s cousin Sarah, who introduced us to the whole idea of Paleo in the first place. When she came to visit last November, she instructed us on making this, and now it’s one of our regular Sunday, Cook Day dishes because it is oh so yummy, and reheats well.
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-1″ cubes
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary)
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees with the rack in the upper third. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat the sweet potatoes evenly. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are golden brown. You don’t need to toss the sweet potatoes while they’re roasting.
- Serve warm. Reheat leftovers in toaster oven for best results.