In addition to the big meals this past couple weeks, there have been some other big win recipes I’ve tried:
- Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus – Dairy optional, but I put a little bit of goat cheese in mine instead of the Neufchatel. Super tasty and fancy to serve to guests
- Honey Dijon Lemon Chicken – Instead of the crock pot, I actually did this is the Instant Pot. After stuffing the chicken and sprinkling with salt & pepper, I added some coconut oil to the Instant Pot and set it on saute. I placed the chicken breast side down and let it brown the breast before flipping it over, pouring on the dijon sauce, and setting it on Manual for 25 minutes. The result was a super moist, fall-off-the bone chicken with some lovely delicate flavors.
- Instant Pot Tikka Masala – If you love the creamy rich flavors of Indian food, you’ll love this Instant Pot recipe. Super moist and delicious.
- Spicy Oven Roasted Broccoli – a great blend of Indian-inspired spices and lovely roasted texture
- Indian-spiced Cauli-rice – Very pleasant alternative to standard cauli-rice
I’m really starting to embrace my Instant Pot when it comes to Sunday meal prep. It’s nice to let the Crock-Pot and Instant Pot do a lot of the heavy lifting while I work the stove and/or oven. Hooray for doing 3 things at once!